Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Love Letter

Okay, so when I was young I promised myself that I wouldn't be the type of mother that snoops around. So technically, I wasn't snooping last night when I found this letter in Elle's pocket of her pants. I was doing laundry and saw it sticking out. I about died when I read it. Totally cracked me up!! What a first love letter to receive. It's from a boy named Devan in her class that totally has a crush on her (according to her teacher) and when Elle and he get around each other they tend to get into trouble.

For those of you who can't read 2nd grader spelling this is what the letter says:

Dear Barbara (side note - they call her Barbara at school - she prefers it over Elle) okay back to the letter:

Dear Barbara
Do you want to catch Dragon Flies tomorrow It will be a big one. We will hit them with a stick. From Devan For a fun time.

Then it's a picture of them at the bottom hitting dragon flies.

I totally thought this was cute, and plan on keeping it for a long time!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is great! A keeper for sure!