Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Smash

I have been organizing my pictures. I came across these two that I thought were cute. These are of Ashlee. Look how little she is. They were both taken in Texas. This one she is 7 months old:
This one she is two years old:
Since day one she has been little Mrs Photogenic. She loves having her picture taken and rarely has a bad photo. When we had family pictures done a few weeks ago, she was bossing my cousin on what poses needed to be done. She's totally going to be a diva one day!! Joy.

On a different note...Black Friday is next week....are you excited too?!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh yay! I see you got the CD = ) And I love you header! Ashlee was so funny I love that she loves to take pictures! Makes my job even better!!!! Those pictures of her are adorable!

Janet said...

I love the blue bonnets-I miss those. Can you believe we never really got pictures of our kids with them while we lived there?! Enjoy your black Friday-I hope you get some great stuff!