Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Guess who's home!!



She finally made it into a real crib on Wednesday, July 11th! Hurray!! And for your information, Friday the 13th just happens to be a good day, a lucky day, a GREAT day!! I got to bring home little Tiffany which was a total surprise!! I went to the hospital to take my CPR and my other required nicu discharge classes, and when I was done, I got to bring home the little stinker! It is so fun to have her home. She sleeps, eats, poops, and well, that's about it. She came home with no monitors, no oxygen, and no other special things, just came home a normal baby.

Elle and Ashlee are happy to have her home, and Aaron is glad that I am no longer making trips to Phoenix every night. Gas is way to expensive. Ashlee thinks she is a doll, and we need to change her clothes every hour and go for walks and jump on the trampoline. She is just an over excited big sister. Elle is like - been there done that. She likes to hold her and play with her, but if cartoons are on TV, then Tiffany takes the back seat.



They gave me a special car seat for her to use. It allows her to lay down on her side or back while we drive, since her neck is so small. I think she likes to drive around, she sings when I am driving. It's kinda cute.




I gave her a bath today, and forgot how much I love the smell of baby lotion. Now I just want to sniff her all day long. I must be crazy.


We are so greatful for all the thoughts and prayers. We are so blessed to have a healthy happy little girl (that on Friday weighed 3lbs 10oz). She has a doctors appointment tomorrow, and hopefully she will be gaining some weight and doing well. Please feel free to come over and see her, just make sure that you haven't been around anyone who has been sick, and make sure to wash your hands.




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yea for you guys! We are so excited for you!! I have to come make a trip really soon to hug her and hold her.

Hey who did you say was her doctor?