Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Close to coming home!





Once again, I’m sorry for the delay in the posts. Life has been really crazy. Tiffany is doing GREAT!! I couldn’t be happier. Every time I go visit her they have great news to share with me. Here’s the update:

They weigh her on Sunday and Wednesday nights and on Sunday she weighed 3lbs 8oz!! Chunky Monkey! I didn’t get her length, but I’ll ask the nurses that tonight.
She is taking to the bottle really well and is increasing her feeding daily.

Sunday after church we went over as a family to get some pictures taken and I was feeding her by bottle and couldn’t figure out why she looked different, it then dawned on me that she was wearing baby clothes!! They put a little shirt on her and for some reason it made her look more like a real baby. The best part was that she spit up a little when I burped her, so I got to clean her and changer her clothes. I’ve been joking that I’m the world’s worse mother because it took me a month to finally put clothes on my baby. HA!

The nurses have been telling me that I need to get a car seat and that Aaron and I need to take the infant CPR class soon. These are good signs that she should be coming home. They estimate that she should be ready to leave, as long as she keeps doing so well, with in 2-3 weeks!! HURRAY!!

I can’t wait for her to get home and be healthy enough that I can finally tote her around and show her off to everyone!!

Thanks again for all the love and support!!

No comments: