Thursday, January 15, 2009

Go Blue Team


Okay, so I am a biggest loser fan. I usually record it and then watch it later when I can't be bugged by my family. Plus I am able to skip through the commercials and boring stuff. ANYWHO I totally forgot to record the first episode last week for this season's show. So I started out with the second show. No big deal, the first show usually just introduces you to the contestants, and does the big weigh in. ANYWHO. SO I'm watching this past weeks episode, and I did a second take, a rewind, and a "No Way!" Low and behold, one of the dudes that I had a major crush on in junior high is a contestant.

Sione Fa

I just about died. I actually know this dude. Rock on. I guess the twist this season is that one member of the couples team is sent home for 30 days while they work their fanny off. If there team mate doesn't get voted off the ranch with in that 30 days, then they get to return to the ranch and continue on. I guess this is to show us people who sit at home eating Oreos that we can totally do it on our own. That's cool I guess. Anywho - so watch this season and root for the blue team!! (side note - Mesa Jr's colors were Blue and Yellow - I know him being on the blue team is a secret message to me that he had a crush on me too.)

9 comments:

The Earls said...

I know! I watched the last part of the first episode and told my husband, that looks like Sione Fa (he used to be in our ward too), and then dismissed it until I saw that his name was Sione. I thought it was pretty cool that I know a contestant. Definitely rooting the blue team on!

Crissybug said...

I haven't ever been into the show either, but have been watching it too. If you may not have noticed...the black team has Dane Patterson on it (Tawni and Dendi's little brother). So it has been cool to know 2 of the contestants! I hope both teams go pretty far.

Becca said...

yeah that must be it! He had a crush on you:-)

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Sarah Doster...how the heck are you?! I didn't know you were a blogger. Now I'M going to stalk YOU! I LOVE the Biggest Loser. I didn't even notice that is was Sione! Keep in touch! :0) MindyG

Jaime said...

I knew it was him!! That is so funny! I told my mother in law that I thought I knew him!! GO BLUE!

Stephanie said...

K that is funny, Dane Patterson is in my ward. He is black team, he's the guy that lifted the weights while he team mate sat on top...900 lbs! So I have to root for black team, but woo hoo to the blue too!

Sarah said...

Okay - so what is up with the fat people from Mesa? First there was Betty Sue and Ali, and now we have 4 guys on the same season all from Mesa!! YIKES!! We like our food in Mesa!!I guess it's my turn to step it up and go on next season and represent the hood.
(sidenote: that would never happen. I would end up swearing at the trainers and put members in my ward into shock with my ever so choice language)

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Not to deny my roots and all (but I don't live there anymore!) You guys need to stop going to "Neds Krazy Sub" so much! :)

Sarah said...

MMMM Neds!!