Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Frohman





His shirt says it all...minus the fact that he actually has his first tooth. He's teething. Joy. Anything that he can shove in his mouth is free game for chewing. Another joy...fussy. Why must getting teeth be so painful? I use the teething tablets, I use washcloths, and all those other "mom" tricks to help with the process. Poor Guy. Poor Me.

He's also a chunky man. I don't know how much he weighs, because, well, basically I'm a bad mom who doesn't take their kid to the doctor every 3.5 weeks. I don't. I figure if he is not sick why expose him to the nasty germs that linger at a pediatricians office, plus I don't do immunizations until they are a year old, and I hate having the "talk" with the doctor. I'm not against immunizations, I just want their bodies to be a little bigger. That's just me.

Besides teething issues, life is good. I don't sleep. The two year old is still for sale. Work has been a tad crazy, and I'm patiently awaiting for fall to finally arrive. I love fall. The smell, the colors, the excitement of the upcoming holidays. I just want it to get here already. A friend posted on facebook today "Snow". I'm jealous.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I love his chubby cheeks! I totally agree with you about the teething--I am sooo done with the crankiness of it! I also agree with you about the pediatrician. Kenzie hasn't been since she was about 6 months old. Kate still doesn't have all of her shots--I think that makes us smart moms!

Marilyn said...

I totally agree with Janet. Its all about the cheeks baby! So cute. I am glad that you have another man in the house. Helps even things out ;)

p.s. Chris and I argued about little Cardon getting his Hep shot in the hospital. I won! :) I don't like the idea of them getting a million shots either, Chris and I don't always agree about that though.

Marilyn said...

p.s.s. This is Jessica I am on my mom's computer.