Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jake

This is Jake.

Everyone one say "Hi Jake".


Jake is my cousin, who is single, kind, amazing, and has a nice truck. My kids love Jake. I think they have replaced Stephen (Bubba) with him. They love to see him, and hang out with him. When they see his truck they go CRaZy!!

Jake also owns a horse. Theron. My kids love Theron. They love to pet him, and ride him. A few weeks ago he let them ride the horses in the field next to their house. My kids now want a horse. Maybe. Someday. 

This picture makes me laugh! (Sidenote - this horse isn't Theron)

Future Rodeo Queen

Not quite sure about being up there alone.

Cousin Justin riding Theron....isn't he a beautiful horse?
I totally know that this was totally random. I think its because I have also been jonesin to ride Theron. Hmmm, me thinks I need to call Jake.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think you need a horse too...oh "Hi Jake!!!!!!!"

Pour partager ma mode said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Hermes Kelly
Sac Chanel
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Prada
Sac Pas Cher
Chaussures Puma
Chaussures Puma Pas Cher
Chaussures Supra
Chaussures Supra Pas Cher
Chaussures Nike
Chaussures Nike Pas Cher
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom Dresses
Quinceanera Dresses

wenbin wang said...

You need to be brisk to maintain equilibrium while executing mind blowing shots. Moncler Sale And tennis sneakers are a heck helpful in this regard. Tennis sneakers are ideal in providing support to the sides Belstaff Leather
of your feet while you make side to side movements. They are lightweight and flexible.Belstaff Womens Jackets
Herringbone patterned rubber outsole offer you excellent grip on all courts. These sneakers are well cushioned to comfort your Ugg Boots Salefeet and assure you a bombastic performance. Birkenstock So, shop a pair of tennis sneakers of your choice to meet your court needs and sore high on the success of your game. Kick the ball for a fine goal with cool football or soccer sneakers.