Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jake

This is Jake.

Everyone one say "Hi Jake".


Jake is my cousin, who is single, kind, amazing, and has a nice truck. My kids love Jake. I think they have replaced Stephen (Bubba) with him. They love to see him, and hang out with him. When they see his truck they go CRaZy!!

Jake also owns a horse. Theron. My kids love Theron. They love to pet him, and ride him. A few weeks ago he let them ride the horses in the field next to their house. My kids now want a horse. Maybe. Someday. 

This picture makes me laugh! (Sidenote - this horse isn't Theron)

Future Rodeo Queen

Not quite sure about being up there alone.

Cousin Justin riding Theron....isn't he a beautiful horse?
I totally know that this was totally random. I think its because I have also been jonesin to ride Theron. Hmmm, me thinks I need to call Jake.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think you need a horse too...oh "Hi Jake!!!!!!!"