Tuesday, September 11, 2007

10 year / Basement

So like I don't post for a long time - and now I'm doing it twice!!
RECAP on my 10 year anniversary (Sept 6th). Yeah - had a baby shower that I had to attend that night - and then Aaron has been super crazy on the weekends fixing my parent's basement - that's a whole new blogsite in itself! So instead of going out and getting the Sushi that I've been craving - we took our little family and went to McDonalds! HA! Happy 10th Baby - have a quarter pounder with cheese!


I'm back on my Feta Cheese and Spinach kick again. I go on it about once a month. I LOVE IT! I have a cheese addiction I think! Do they have rehab for that?




Okay - the basement - so we've decided to bring my parent's wood panelled walls of 1976 into this decade - little did we know of the amount of mold damage - YUCK! Then, to top things off, my Dad and Aaron have decided to make it a party basement. So this weekend project has turned into an every night and every weekend for the next month and a half project!!

One more thing - CORY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


1 comment:

Crissybug said...

OKay...So I have just read up on the last couple months of your lives. Your little Tiffany is so adorable. I can't imagine having to face what you guys have. I am glad that she is home now, and thriving...obviously...so are you. Ashlee, and Elle are so cute too. I still can't believe you have been married for 10 years! I remember back when you got married. It looks like you guys are happy and I love the way you celebrated :) It was great to talk to you, and I look forward to checking in on you and your family from time to time.