Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oh What do you do in the summer time?

So for what ever reason, that silly song has been going through my head. I've been making up my own lyrics since I haven't really remembered the original ones - go figure. When I was on the helicopter going to Phoenix - I sang this song over and over trying to remember the lyrics - I figured them out halfway through the flight so I had to sing other primary songs to keep my mind busy!


But on to more important things - guess what happened today?! NEW KENNY CHESNEY CD! Hurray! Love it Love it Love it!! Poor Tiffany has had to listen to it all day while I ran errands and cleaned the house ( have I mentioned how much I LOVE having my two older ones in school?)

I got back Tiffany's pictures and will be sending out the birth annoucements this week - ehm - yeah right, but I'm going to make a valiant effort!


My brother was asking me about my high school reunion today and I told him that I probably wouldn't go - then this afternoon I got a call from Crystal Duke reminding me about it - weird huh? I'm still up in the air about going - one day I want to - the next I don't. I guess I better make up my mind soon since it is in a month - oh yeah - it's like $83 per person - they better have gold toilet seats and serve me something better than Taco Bell to eat!!

3 comments:

Melanie and Will said...

hey sarah! found your blog thru blog hopping. and funny thing is i didn't even realize you and crystal were/are friends. she was in my ward until they dissolved it last month...bummer. but we still talk...in fact she is the one that made the cute header for me on my blog!

Crissybug said...

How funny....I didn't know you knew Melanie either! She is awesome! I meant to ask in my other novel of a post. Do you know Roland Shill? I am pretty sure he worked at Empire. He is my husbands uncle. Anyway, small world.

The pictures of Tiffany in this post turned out so well!

Lorena said...

Oh my gosh those are the sweetest pictures of Tiffany. She just looks like a sweet little peanut!