Monday, January 14, 2008

Hip Hip Hurray



Yep - I took that ever so lovely picture two years ago. It is probably my favorite so far!! So in case you are wondering, I will not be available on May 31st. Yep. I'll be kicking it at the University of Phoenix Stadium with my old pal Mr. Hottie Hottie Kenny Chesney, that is right, we are pals. I am frantically looking through my CD's trying to find the one that has our pictures on it. I got to meet him a few years ago when I won a KNIX contest. The contest was that you were to suppose to write an essay and tell Tim and Willy what you would do if you had a day to spend with Kenny. I wrote it and told them that I would take him cruising around town in the hearse (I worked at the funeral home at that time) and we would drive through all the Filberto's and freak out the workers. Well, I won and got to spend the morning with him. Ahhh - such sweet memories. Trust me, when I find the pics - I'll post them. SO - if you wish to attend the concert with my brother Stephen, his girlfriend (and my concert buddy) Sara, let me know. I get to purchase tickets early since I'm one of those crazy fan club members!!

By the way I will pre- apologize for the Kenny blogs that are to follow. Oh and I must say that weekend is going to be one hell of a weekend. Tiffany turns one the day prior - so I'll be on happy mode for quite a while!!!


1 comment:

Lorena said...

Wow, you were so close you were behind him:-) How much fun did you have meeting him. Was he nice to you? Did you get to talk to him very much or was it quick? I went to a Tim McGraw concert and sat in the 3rd row and fell for him!