Monday, January 14, 2008

Head growth

So, being the ever so awesome sister that I am, I threw a baby shower for my sister Julia this past weekend. Remind me never to be awesome. I forgot how much crap you have to do for one of these things. My poor brother Michael was dragged around with me all week so that I didn't have to suffer through the shopping alone.
So you are probably wondering what the crap is the picture of Tiffany for? Well, when my sister was younger, she would wear those big freaking headbands. We called her "Massive Headband Harry". So my cousin Anna got her as a gift a massive bow. Of course, I couldn't resist putting the thing on Tiffany. As you see in her eyes, Tiffany is terrified and is really wanting us to remove the growth from her forehead. Poor child - I just know she will need therapy.
.....................................................................................
Yesterday Elle had her baptism interview. She will be baptised in a few weeks, and I'm having total trauma! I can't believe she is almost eight!! I swear it was just yesterday that Becca Becca was taking me to the hospital to have her. YIKES!! She is totally excited, and right now our battle is trying to get permission from her to purchase a pretty white dress for her to wear. The child won't let me. I have even said that I would put a green sash on it. Nope. I guess I need to go to plan 'B' and bribe her with Ninja Turtle toys. Oh the silly things we parents do to make our children look half normal.
---------------------------------------
I finally have the info on our team for March of Dimes
Team: Team Tiffany
Walksite: Wesley Bolin Plaza, 100 N. 15th Ave., Phoenix
Date: 4/19/2008
Time: 8:00 AM

We also have a website that you can join our team or donate online to our team:
http://www.marchforbabies.org/493648
I am looking for private and corporate sponsors. Please let me know if you know anyone who is willing to help out. Our goal is $2000 but I would love to raise more!!
Thank you!!!

No comments: