Thursday, July 24, 2008

Great Quote

So last night at mutual one of the girls read this quote from President Hinckley, and I fell in love with it. So much so that I've now ordered vinyl lettering of it to hang it up in my house.



"My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life we 'accentuate the positive.' I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment and endorse virtue and effort."

"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart."
Totally awesome quote!!! How different the world would be if we all lived our lives enjoying the sunlight and looking a little deeper for the good. Love it!!

2 comments:

Rach =o) said...

Awesome Quote! I agree!!

Lorena said...

That is perfect! I am teaching a lesson on Sunday about being a happy family, and that is perfect to open it up. Also if you read this anytime soon I'm putting together a big hand out of fun family things to do, or traditions, anything that makes a family happy. So if you have any ideas for me e-mail me tonight or tomorrow, I have to print them out By Wed. I am also doing a page of Grandparent ideas, if you have any of those send them too!