Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Time

So one of my best friends Becca Becca and her two boys stayed last week with us while on their two week party in Arizona. Aaron was happy to have some testosterone in the home, and the girls were happy having a friend to play with. Especially Tiffany. Case and Tiffany were due the same week, but we all know that she decided to bust into this world before the summer heat. So they are the same size. She loves him. Her first summer love. Anywho - they would crawl around and take and give toys to each other, and on the rare occasion that she would stick her fingers in his mouth, he would bite her. It was cute. When they left on Friday, she crawled around the house saying "baybaybaby" looking for Case. (Anything her size and smaller is a baby). It was so cute, and heartbreaking.


I love the summer rain. I love the monsoon. When we lived in Texas, it was one of the things I missed the most. They had amazing storms, (that I sometimes miss) but nothing like the monsoon. On Sunday I told Aaron that it was going to rain, and being the sceptic that he is, he brushed my comment aside. So I went and rolled up the window in the van "just in case". HA HA - I was right. It poured! The rain came from the street over the sidewalk, and a good 5 feet into our yard. The girls thought it was fun, especially Tiffany. She just watched it out the window, and got mad when we peeled her away to go to my parents.

Notice Aaron's wet shirt?! I didn't tell him I shut the windows - I figured I would let him go out and get wet. I'm mean - I know.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That storm was crazy! We were over at my Mom's for the afternoon. Its funny how we get so excited here when it rains. I love it!

Stephanie said...

yay for good friends, and especially Rain! That was a beautiful rain for sho~

Jessica said...

I got caught in the storm we had 2 weeks ago. Walking from one building to mine (about 100 feet or so)....I was soaked! It didn't help that I ran, did a little rain dance. I love AZ Monsoons. I wish it was raining now like it was suppose to :(

Becca said...

Thanks for the Props! I love you too and miss you guys. I wish you weren't working so much...btw...I have your house key:-) sorry...I'll get it in the mail soon to you!