Friday, August 29, 2008

Nei Nei Day


Okay - so I'm a day late, forgive me, it's been a looooong week.

It has been amazing to see the response of auctions due to Nei Nei Day. AMAZING!!! It seems so sad that something so tragic has to happen in order for the good to come out in people. If you have no clue who Nie Nie is, well, check out her blog here. Basically the low down is this, Christian and Stephanie Neilson were seriously hurt in a plane accident. The flight instructor unfortunately died the next day. In an overwhelming response to help out this amazing family with any expenses that may occur over the next several months or years, the blogging community has come together to help out by holding a silent auction on their different blog sites.


I wish I was creative and could whip up an amazing thing to auction off, so instead, I'm going to auction off my friend's amazing talent. You can bid on a candy cake from Tiff's Candy Cakes. It will be a three layer basic candy cakes. I love these things. They are great for birthdays, anniversaries, and other events. She will customize it with which ever colors or candies you wish to have. Sounds great huh?! In the comments section leave you bid amount and an email address to contact you. Please bid in whole dollar amounts and the auction will close on Monday, September 1st at 5pm. ALL proceeds will go to the Christian and Stephanie Nielson fund.


For a list of all the other auctions check out HERE or HERE.


Thanks!!!

P.S. If anyone out bids me on Matage Framing, I'm totally going to break into your house and steal the picture right off your wall. Punk.

1 comment:

Browne Towne said...

I'm going to go on there and bid $251!!!! I'll totally "Price is Right" you!!! ha ha I've been going through and reading Nie's blog and WOW what an amazing person she is!!! She seems like such a great mother!!! It makes me sad...her littlest is only a week older than Gerrit.