Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Concert



A Free Concert in Honor of Christian and Stephanie Nielson
Donations will be accepted. Wednesday, Sept. 10th, 7:00 pm Mesa High School Auditorium(Silent Auction with slideshow held in foyer) Some of those that are performing include: Jordan Bluthe, Aaron Ballard, Michelle Baer, Debbie Conn, and Linsey & Tyler Maxson.

I'm also hoping that the old member of Twice Around (Christian's old high school group) will show up and sing some songs. (yeah, I had crushes on all of them - just like everyone else!!)

I am currently uploading all the bazillion pictures I have and I promise to post tonight after work, all the fun events that are going on in my life. Heres a little preview - - - food, kidneys, baby, surgery, paint, and lunch.

I know you are now going to check every hour to see if I updated . . . mwaa haa haa haaa!

No comments: