Friday, September 26, 2008

Bawl Baby


Did anyone else watch ER and cry? I'm such an idiot. I swear. I have watched this show from day-freakin-one and I feel like I know the docs personally. I miss them during the summer and wonder what they have been up to. I even wonder how Nurse Hathaway(Julianna Margulies) and Dr. Ross (George Clooney) twin girls are. I know - totally lame retard. What can I say?! Just deal with me over this last season. I can't believe it is going to come to an end. I know I will probably need therapy by the finally, and a truck load of tissue.

If you missed it go to Hulu and check it out.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Sorry I didn't watch it. I've way too many shows I do watch and last night already included 5 hours! BTW-thanks for the comment on my blog. I went back and added a disclaimer so I don't get hate mail:-)

You should get your Scentsy today! let me know you got it! Ps...I think you should be a consultant to!

Angie said...

Hi SARA!

Oh my goodness I don't even know how I came across your blog! Was just clicking away "blog stalking" and here you are!!! Your girls are getting sooo big! I haven't seen you in forever and didn't even know you now have 3! They are all so cute! I've read some of your blog and you crack me up! I'll add you to my friends if you don't mind so we can keep in touch!

Ray and Carla Bryant said...

Sara I am such an ER fan to I have to record it because Dad B. wants to watch CSI ir something. I am so happy for you and take care of yourself. Love Ya Mom B.