Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To move or not to move.....

So Aaron and I have always wanted to get out of the city. We have always wanted to live up in the mountains, preferably near Eagar, Arizona. Well, it has always been a subject and an idea that has been always "in the future". Well, it looks like we may have already hit the future. We have found a great job opportunity for Aaron and he had applied for it. He is totally excited about the possibility of moving up there like real soon.(He thinks like before Halloween). Me, I'm a tad worried, scared, yet totally excited. I hate moving, and now that I finally have my beautiful house and I am able to make it mine, the thought of leaving it and starting fresh, totally freaks me out. However, the cooler weather is a total bonus. PLUS it snows there. Hello - SNOW!!! I dunno, he may not even get the job, but still, it is fun to think, plan, and worry about it!

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

If it's a good job opportunity, I say GO FOR IT! Change can bring good things. You will learn things about yourself that you never knew!

Lorena said...

Cooler is always happier. But that is a pretty heavy descision you guys have to make, with both of your families where you are. Do you want to move away from everybody? At the same time you might get a lot of company especially in the summer.So good luck on that:-)

Rach =o) said...

DUDE! I can't let you do that. Sure Sure I want you guys to be happy and all that jazz, so forth and so on. but seriously?? I'll be so sad.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Hope you don't mind me stocking you! but its fun to see another person that's in the ward... I think that would be sad but then again it would be an adventure, Boyd has always wanted to move and venture out.. me i'm too chicken and all my family is here.. but my kids are at the age where we could do something like that and it wouldn't effect them... hum hard decision but for the weather it would be a yes....

DGS said...

didn't you just move to your house a year ago?? That is too much moving for me...but then again,
Great weather
Nice home
Lots of land for children to play
land for a garden..yum
Great job
Home is a great price
Family wouldn't bug as much being farther away and all
I simply do not see the down side other than:
Not in Elmwood ward
we would miss you and we are just getting to know you!
Not being able to sell your house or rent it
That is MY opinion whether you wanted it or not! Stacey