Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mi Vida Loca

So Breann - do you remember this?



Ahhhh - the fun we had in your sister's car when we were 14 and everyone was gone. hmmm - the good old times! The Deco Dances, the football games, and hanging out and watching movies! LOVED IT! Remember Pocahontas, and all the nicknames we had for everyone? I can't remember them either - I guess it's just a sign that we are getting old!! One more year until the big 3-0!! YIKES!!
In case you don't know Breann - let me introduce you to her ...


This is Breann. She is an amazing friend, daughter, sister, aunt, and all around human being. Isn't she hot?! I met her while staying with my Granny one summer in Snowflake. We hit it off and became instant buddies. I found someone I could be a goofy old dork with and would appreciate me and my insanity. Plus her family thought I was a saint (had them totally fooled didn't I?!)

Breann was born with Cystic Fibrosis and every year she helps out the CF Foundation raise money in hopes of finding a cure for it. She can't say no and is always willing to jump in with both feet and help out in any way, and that's for everything she does. She has such a strong testimony and even though she has been given some crazy curve balls in life, she has taken them with stride and just plowed on through. She is my hero and one of my bestest friends. She just moved out of state and I totally am missing her. Any ways - that's Breann.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHORT STUFF - SURE DO LOVE AND MISS YA!!

1 comment:

Breann Bryant said...

Seriously did you have to make me cry? You are just the best. Oh the adventures we had... my sister would KILL me if she ever saw a picture of us in her car. She doesn't know the half of what we got away with. Like the time I stole it. (sort of with parents permission) Anyway thanks for everything and I MISS YOU TOO!!!
Love,
Short stuff