Friday, September 5, 2008

All the other stuff



Okay - before I am inundated with anymore phone calls and text messages - I'm not pregnant. Let me repeat that in my megaphone to the crowd out front "EHM - I AM NOT PREGNANT".


So lets move on. I guess that the baby subject would be a good one to start with. Babies. I keep having dreams that I have twin boys. It is driving Aaron nuts because I have named them and I talk about them. He hates the names. So what -he can get over it. So I told him I would post the names and see what everyone else thinks. Now remember - I'm a tad odd, so just because you wouldn't use the names, you need to focus on whether or not you can see my kids with these names.


So if I ever have twin boys they will be named:

William and Waylon (yes like the old country singers)


If I ever have a girl and boy twin they will be named:

Johnny and June (yes like the old country singers)


If I ever have twin girls they will be named:

DaisyJo and Pernie (yes like their great grandmothers on Aaron's side).



Next up - the kidneys. Mine suck. I guess the reason I'm not getting preggers is because the big guy knows my body is not ready. I keep having horrific pains and they are filled with stones. At one point they were worried that they might be failing due to a high protein count and all the stress put on them from the last pregnancy. Right now I'm just waiting for all my blood work to come back with more answers.


Surgery - Tiffany needs surgery on her intestines. Here's how it works - when babies are still in that amazing spa called the womb the last thing that develops is their digestive tract. Hers apparently didn't quite develop all the way, that's what happens when you check out of the spa early - so we are back to having horrific and I mean horrific pooping problems. It sucks. So please keep her in your prayers as we head off on this next chapter of surgeries. Yes - it's plural. More than one to fix this issue. I'll post when I know when, where, and such so that you can send me See's Chocolates.


Paint - I want to paint my laundry room orange. I think it will match my 30 year old baby blue Lady Sears dryer really nice.


And finally lunch - I love the Easy Mac. You cook it in the microwave and 3 minutes later you have the perfect amount of Mac and Cheese to feed yourself and your destructive 15 month old. Have I mentioned that she is a climber. The other two didn't climb - so this is a very difficult issue for me. ARG - she climbs on the couch and breaks the blinds, she climbs on the chairs to get on top of the table. She climbs in the dishwasher when I'm loading it. I caught her trying to climb on the toilet the other day. The child needs to stop. And she has 12 more Sundays until she can go to nursery!! (Actually only 10 if you figure in General Conference and Stake Conference - but who's counting)


I think that is it. Oh wait - I have two new things I totally love. Spacebags and the Greenbags. I'm out of control when it comes to the vacuum and an empty Spacebag. I can't stop filling them. I need to be careful not to place a child or the cat inside. Tempting sometimes.


So that's all. It's all kinda boring to be honest. Oh yeah - totally bought two more cake plates - please don't tell Aaron. I'll post pics later. I really need to get into cake stand anonymous!

2 comments:

Rach =o) said...

sorry i called so much =o) Um....I saw the coolest "rustic" cake stand today and thought about you. Its an endearing thing about you. oh Ya and I just texted Aaron to let him know you bought a ton of them!!! Good luck

Stephanie said...

WOW girl! Keep us posted on your kidneys, and the baby girlie. Good Luck and you are all in our prayers.