Monday, September 22, 2008

Ready, Set, Bake

Great NieNie Cookie Sale

I am participating in a bake sale for Christian and Stephanie. Landra Jacobs is the brains behind the project and all bidding will occur at her website. Click HERE to go check it out and bid.
I am baking my ever-so-yummy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (you know your mouth is craving them, I've been told they are a circular form of Heaven) and my ever-so-yummy and soft Peanut Butter Cookies!! So go check it out - if you are here in the Phoenix Metro Area, I will deliver and double the order!!
Bidding starts at $20 and begins at EIGHT AM Arizona time and ends at NINE PM Arizona time. Bidders will be notified by email what goodies they won, and the final price. Bidders then need to send funds via Paypal straight to Nie, and forward the receipt and mailing address to Landra Jacobs. She will then pass the info to me and I will mail / deliver your yummy cookies.
So - why are you still here reading this?! SCAT go check out the cookies and start bidding!!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

I love your cookies! Will you mail them to me and will they still be good? BTW-thanks for you Scentsy order. I'll let you know when it ships and when to expect them.

Sarah said...

I will ship them overnight!!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Hey Sarah..saw your post, Ericka is Boyd's cousin her mom is his Aunt.. she said she found my blog through you, small world, huh... missed a fun tupperware party.. good food, which i could not eat any of..stupid diet... nice tupperware though, i haven't seen that stuff for along time..

Ericka Johnson said...

Chris and Boyd are my cousins and two of my favorite cousins because they still call me by my childhood nickname :)--makes me feel young. I love your blog--you are so funny! We will be in AZ the week of Thanksgiving, so pencil us in. We would love to get together with everyone.

Julie said...

Hello--I bought your peanut butter cookies for NieNie's cookie sale! They look really wonderful. I read in her blog that Landra's been busy with life stuff, so please let me know if she hasn't been able to get my shipping info to you. Thanks, and take care!