Sunday, September 7, 2008

Really?! Dang that's a long time!

Then

Now


So 11 years ago yesterday (Sept. 6th) I got hitched to Aaron, and ever since then I ask myself "What the hell was I thinking?! Getting married at such a young age?!" Yes folks, I was 18 years old. So young, so stupid, so glad I did it! I wouldn't change my life for the world. 11 years later I have three beautiful daughters, a cat, grey hairs, and a minivan (that I hate). We have endured moving to Texas, a 14 month deployment to Iraq, the insane birth of Tiffany, and all the other fun ups and downs that a marriage brings.

Today instead of going out and spending alone mushy wushy time together - we decided to hang out with the girls and do family activities. Here is our day.


We went to Chandler Mall, and treated Elle to Build-a-bear for her good behavior and for reading so many books!!
Meet Pandie


Ashlee got to pick out some stuff for her Build-a-bear. She chose a sleeping bag and pajamas. She wants to take it with her when she goes and does her sleep study (another post on this issue).



Tiffany attacking some poor kid because she wanted to play with this alone! I was rather funny.

I got a blue tooth for my cell from him (hurray!) and I got him a ratchet screwdriver, a leveler, a transformer, Eternity cologne, and some shoes. This is him modeling off his new shoes:





I love Aaron so much. He is an amazing father, husband, and friend. I only wish he would put pajamas on Tiffany at night. I ask him every night to put them on her, I even get some out along with a diaper and hand them to him before I got to work. When he doesn't, this is what happens:


Needless to say, HE got the joy of cleaning a wet baby, a wet crib, and wet sheets!! Oh and she peeded on him when he got her out! Ha ha!! Happy Anniversary honey!! I sure love you!

P.S. No new cake stand purchases today.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary guys, sounds like you had a really nice day! You guys are awsome, and yes crazy for being so young, but what they heck.

Browne Towne said...

Can we say Zoolander!!!! Vogue Aaron Vogue!!!

Becca said...

I love the picture of Tiffany! Very funny!! I want to see a picture of all these famous cake stands.

Sarah said...

Tiffany - Aaron said the exact same thing!!

Jessica said...

Nice Farmer's tan Aaron - oh and crack killS!

Rach =o) said...

Happy Aniv you two! 11 years WOW! Umm...you should sell those picture of Aaron. We'd buy one

Lorena said...

It can just blow your mind how quickly time flys in your marraige. But congradulations it sound like you had a great day!