Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week of Pictures

I am a tad to crazy to really post anything worth while. That would require thinking, and I don't think these days. Besides, I haven't had my Vanilla Coke Zero for the day. Sorry.

Instead, I'm going to post some pics from this week. Enjoy.


This is a preview to a future post. This is Aaron sanding down our new kitchen table that we bought at a yard sale for $25. THAT'S RIGHT TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS!! As of last night the second coat of stain had been put on, now we just need to seal and finish it. My friend Janet is going to be super sad when she sees the end result. She shouldn't have sold it at her yard sale!!

Okay, on the rare days that I actually get ready and put on makeup, Tiffany wants some too. So I put eye shadow on her and then rub the end that you hold of the mascara container on her eyes to make her feel special. I guess she decided that a purple marker is just as effective as the mascara. She looks like we beat her, or she is possessed with the devil. It was funny the first time, unfortunately, this pic was taken after she dug out the marker from the trash and did it the second time...the marker was taken out to the black barrel.

Another funny Tiffany moment, she won't travel unless she has sunglasses. Thank heavens for these $1.00 bad boys that we keep in the van at all times.


Little Man is 3 weeks old. I can't believe it. He all in all is a very good baby. He does has his fussy moments, but really, don't we all?!
Last but not least, I'm lovely. I can't get the video to upload, so go to
Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

First, Sarah that is an awesome table. I can't wait to see the finish product. Second-I always knew you would be famous. Good tip BTW I will have to try that this summer if it ever stops raining here.

Becca said...

You're famous!!! Love the table too!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

Love the table. We have one almost like it that could use a refinishing on the top. Wanna send your hubby over here next since he'll have had some good practice?