Friday, June 5, 2009

A little note


Dear Michelle Duggar,


I enjoy watching your show 18 kids and Counting. I find it very interesting on how you make your little (ha ha) family run. I just have one quick question, actually, I have a few questions for you.


First, why would you subject yourself to going through the terrible twos 18 times? Seriously, have you lost it? What is the secret? Prozac or Coke? Do you just tie up your children when they hit that stage, lock them away, and then let them loose when they pass that phase?


Second, do you ever yell at your children? You seem so soft spoken and happy go lucky - I'm sure a positive attitude only goes so far. Seriously, don't you just go crazy sometimes and turn into head spinning psycho mom who just screams obscenities at your children when they don't listen to you after you have asked them to do the same thing over and over and over?


Third, what's up with the restricted television time? Have you not discovered that the world's best babysitter is Disney Channel and Nickelodeon? I can't shower or do the dishes in peace without those bad boys.


Fourth, when are you going to name one of your kids Juan?


Fifth, what is your secret? I asked earlier if it was Prozac or Coke, but in all honesty what is the secret? You have a zillion kids, a weird hubby, a hair style stuck in the 80's, you wear a dress all the freakin time.....what is your secret to sanity? I have four kids, a weird hubby as well, roots that need to be colored and I wear pj's all the freakin time....and I'm going crazy. Please divulge your secret to the rest of us crazy mamas.


Love - Sarah

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good questions. Let me know if you ever get a response. She does have about 10 or maybe even more built in babysitters.

Mandy & Logan said...

You make my day with these kind of posts!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I think it's Prozac AND Coke :)

Stephanie said...

Seriously Sarah I know we were on the phone when I read this, but I am still laughing! I totally hear ya! You made my whole day!

Jessica said...

Maybe her voice stops working when she yells so it is like watching a screaming mother on mute.

Janet said...

You know what I think? I think that she is just really dealing with newborns. Don't all the older kids help and deal with the younger ones? I haven't watched the show, so I don't really know. What I'm wondering is which of her child(ren) are going to go psycho crazy, which will totally rebel and say forget you crazy people I'm out of here? Or will any decide that they're batting for the other team? The way society sets the statistics these days they are bound to have some interesting results within their family. I'm curious to see "the rest of the story," or "where are they now". :)

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

So funny! I would like answers to those questions, though. They also seem to have somewhat unlimited funds (or at least a lot less limited than mine). That would help. I'm sure. It would have to, right? At least that's one of my excuses.