Friday, May 29, 2009

Terrific Twos **sigh**



I can't believe that two years ago today, my co-worker called me fat and told me that I needed to go to the hospital. (He meant that my swelling had gotten tons worse that it was earlier that day.) After arriving at the hospital, I was whisked away via helicopter to St. Joes. Yep, tomorrow our little Monkey turns two. Holy crap where did the time go? She seems so huge now compared to Abram. She is finally talking more and is very funny. She has a mind of her own and she loves her Papa.
Last night she had something she wasn't suppose to have, and as Aaron chased her around the house to retrieve it, she threw it into the corner and then looked up at him and said "Uh-oh. Where go?" She shrugged her shoulders and acted like she had no clue where it went. We couldn't stop laughing. She is going to be t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!
She is slowly warming up to the new little man, however, she doesn't like her Papa to hold him. She immediately becomes territorial and tells Aaron to give the baby to me. She loves to look at him, she even has held him a few times, but if the scenario is Aaron and Abram, count on a fit with a high, and I mean high pitch scream. That's her new favorite hobby, squealing. She does it for excitement, for boredom, and for anger. It's so enjoyable. I only wish you could enjoy it on the bi-hourly basis that we do.
My sister is putting together a little bday party for her tomorrow. We were suppose to have her party last weekend...before the baby was suppose to arrive....I guess Abram wanted to ruin those plans. I will post pics (heavens knows when) from her party. I am so glad that she is part of our family, screams and all!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on the new baby! He looks perfect! And, congrats on getting your tubes tied! I should have done that right after I had my last one. Hope you are feeling alright. Good luck!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! It's great to be two isn't it? I love the, "Where'd it go?" That was hilarious. I could totally see her doing it. What would we do/be without our kids? :)