Friday, May 1, 2009

Random

SPAWN #4
Well, after two trips to the Hospital (one for a broken tailbone..that's right..little man kicked so freakin hard he busted the tailbone..go figure. The other trip was for amazing contractions and other things...but doc wants to wait at least one more week to deliver...whatever) I've decided that little man isn't going to come until my scheduled c-section on May 27th. **Sigh** oh well.

SPAWN #3
So Tiffany is being super funny. She hates clothes. She will strip off her shorts and shirt in a flash. (get it - flash?!?!) She is also a major climber. It's annoying. Her new thing is she walks around saying "Knock Knock...who's there" over and over. She also likes to dig out any of little man's clothes that have a baseball, basketball, etc on them and them and then bring them to me and say "Ooh ball" or "Ooh baby". Even though she looks like a normal 23 month old, her speech is delayed, but that's what happens when you are 11 weeks early. If the doc doesn't see any improvement by August, then we get to do speech therapy, which we are not strangers to in this family.

SPAWN #2 & 1
Elle and Ashlee are counting down the days until school gets out. Not me. The normal summer program I put them shortened their time and weeks, and then doubled their price. Jerks. So now I have to figure out what to do with my ever so bored children this summer. Joy. Ashlee will have a reading camp the month of June, so that will keep her a tad busy. Elle wants to be enrolled into every class possible and doesn't understand that they cost major $$$$. If anyone has ideas or wants to do like a swap of kiddos during the summer so that we can get at least one day of peace...let me know.

HEAD DORK
Aaron is doing much better on the covered back porch than I thought. I'm amazed by his Bob Villa skills. He has the posts up and the truss' up. He basically needs to put the roof on it, tar it, and then shingle it. Hopefully he will be done in 2 weeks. HURRAY.

So that's our story. Nothing that great, nothing that amazing, just life as usual.

P.S. It's hot.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are so funny. I will be happy to do play dates, my kids have fun w/your kids...that is if my hubby is normal anytime soon!

And as far as speech delayed, she says way more then another 2 yr old I know!

Vernon & Wanda said...

I'd be happy to trade. You send the girls; I send Nick. Love, Aunt Dadoo