Sunday, May 3, 2009

Strike

So, the last few days I've actually felt kinda normal...well....as normal as one can be with a little monster taking up space inside of you. If he injures on of my ribs too.....well...it won't be pretty.

ANYWHO - back to my story.

So I've felt kinda normal. I have had some energy and so I've used it to do some much needed deep cleaning and junking out. I was able to go upstairs and totally junk out the toy room and then the girls room and then scrub down the bathroom. I then was able to wash the baseboards and do some other downstairs cleaning. (I tell you it's the OCD and Nesting combo...it can be scary.) I was tired afterwards, but very proud that I was able to get so much accomplished. The next day I was pooped. In fact the next week I was pooped.

Fast forward to today.

I asked Aaron to take up the clothes I got from the baby shower that I had washed and folded and place them on our guest bed.

waiting....

waiting....

waiting....

Nothing.

I asked again.

Nothing.

This time I was angry because I hated to see the baskets sitting in front of the stairs, plus they blocked the stairs so the girls couldn't get upstairs.

So I went over, picked up both baskets, and made my way upstairs. Of course once I get to the top stair he says "I was going to do that"...yeah right.

So I go upstairs head into the guest room that was cleaned a few days ago only to find that an apparent tornado had made its way through the upstairs.

I lost it.

I told the girls the upstairs needed to be cleaned and that I was on strike. No more cooking, no more cleaning, no more of me washing their laundry.

Ashlee cried.

Elle didn't care.

Aaron told me that I needed to chill out and that I am getting upset over nothing. NOTHING?! Yeah, not a wise statement. So, I've hidden his hammer. We'll see how upset over nothing he gets tomorrow when he looks for the stupid tool.

mwaa haa haa haa.

p.s. since I am in such a poopy mood, I know I'm going to H-E-double hockey sticks, but I feel like I am not in the best mood to go to church. So I'm ditching. Tiffany and I are watching Imagination Movers and Little Einsteins. Hopefully she'll take a nap. Heavens knows I need one.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I would have done the same thing you did. I hope you get that kid out of soon! Love Ya!!

Unknown said...

I hear ya sister, seriously.
p.s. You crack me up.
p.p.s. I'll see you in hell :P

Jessica said...

I guess I get upset over nothing too becuase I would be SO ticked. I would probably hide the remote and lock myself in my bedroom. - done the latter of the two.

We will all be there together...hell that is :)