Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TORN


SOOO I'm torn. It's a stupid thing to be torn over, none the less, I'm torn. Last night on Biggest Loser, us the viewers were given the task to choose who the third player would be in the finals. We have to choose between Ron or Mike. I hate both.

Here's why I'm torn. If I vote for Mike, then there is a chance that he could win and Tara wouldn't win. Not good. If I vote for Ron, then Mike could win the "at home" challenge between those who were sent home. I want Sione, Felipe, Dane, or Blaine to win that. (Of course, I would really love to see Sione win, since I still have my Jr. High crush on him.)

Anywho, I'm torn. I know it's silly, but hey, this is just as serious to me as voting for a new president.

P.S. Funny Quote: Aaron just started watching a few weeks ago. When he saw this flash across our screen:

He said "WOW, some things SHOULD NOT be in high definition!!"

I agree.

Sorry if you just threw up alittle in your mouth. I did.



3 comments:

Janet said...

I was torn too. Kelly and Kevin really wanted me to vote for Mike, so to appease them that's what I did. I'm anxious to see how it turns out!

Crissybug said...

I didn't even think about the aspect of Mike winning the 'at home' thing. I haven't actually voted, but I was thinking of voting for Ron just to piss him off. He doesn't want to be in the finales. Honestly I think that Tara should and will win. This is the first time I have watched this show, but doesn't the one with the highest % of weight loss win? Right now Tara has that. She out of everyone deserves it the most.

Amy said...

Hehehe...that's pretty funny. My husband had a similar reaction.

I voted for Ron. Didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing Mike in the finale. Sione can still win.

Guess we'll see!