Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Growing too fast

I love this show. It's actually tolerable, and it teaches about music and art. It's very interactive and Tiffany LOVES it!!! She follows along and "helps" them when they need help by patting her legs, clapping her hands, and singing. It's so amazing to see her grow up. I can't believe that she will be 2 next week. I swear it was just yesterday that I was making trips to St. Joe's in Phoenix at night so that I could hold her and spend a few hours together. I was so excited with every milestone, and I remember telling the nurses that I couldn't wait for her to be in a real bed and not the incubator. One of the nurses told me that there would be a day when I wish I could lock her back up in the incubator..yeah, I have had several of those days.

It is going to be crazy next week when little man is born and he is the size of a normal baby - not 2lbs 12oz. Ashlee and Elle keep asking if we get to bring him home with us, or if he has to stay in the hospital...poor things, they don't know that it isn't normal for a baby to stay in the hospital. If all goes well, he should be coming home with me. HURRAY!!!


Okay, I'm off to do some more cleaning, I have a week until the big day. **Applause**

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love that show too! I can't wait for Kenzie to be big enough to appreciate it. Kate sometimes is too grown up for it.