Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ahhhh

I'm in a much better mood. While the family was at church...Tiffany and I ended up watching "West Side Story" and she fell asleep. I was able to get a nap. Hurray!!

Life is good now. Why?
Everyone is asleep.



I was clearing out the pictures in my camera....heavens forbid I have the baby and the 248 pics I could still take wouldn't be enough. Now I have over 1000 available slots.

Anywho I came across these and thought I would share.
Ashlee got another award at school for being so well behaved and smart. I think this is her 3rd one of these.

This is Aaron and Elle's outfits for the Daddy / Daughter Activity Day's night. The theme was Nerds. They got an award for best costumes...sad thing...this is how they normally dress, no costumes needed.
On a side note, I guess the new trend in delivering a baby is receiving a "push present" from the father of the child being born. Even though I won't be doing any pushing, I think I deserve a gift for being dissected. I came across this on the Things Remembered website. Of course I want the gemstones to be February, August, and May. So if you talk to Aaron...casually mention the ring. I don't need it for Mother's Day (he already knows I want the Wicked, Phantom, and Les Mis soundtracks) but this beauty in a size 7 would be a nice thing to recover with.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I like the ring. I may have to copy for our anniversary!