Monday, February 28, 2011

i heart faces

Sometimes I can't believe that my 3 year old (almost 4) ball of energy was this small! 2 pound 12 ounces is too small, no one should have to go through the craziness that comes with a NICU baby. The photo challenge this week on i heart faces is “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes…Anything But A Face!”

I love this picture with Tiffany and my mother's hand when Tiffany was only a few hours old!


and in case you are wondering, this is Miss Tiffany now:
(Picture taken by Angie's Photography)







3 comments:

KazVik said...

We went trough the NICU craziness almost four months ago. Our baby was much bigger than 2 lb. We spend there only a week, and it seems it was an eternity, I can't imaging how long it was for you.

I wanted to post picture from NICU, too, but I decided to go with a different one.

I am so glad you daughter doing well. She is a cutie!

Pamela Tedesco said...

I've been to the nicu from both sides, Its my job as a nurse and BOTH of my sons paid a visit as well. So glad your little lady is doing well. She's gorgeous both then AND now!!!

Amy @MoMomma said...

GREAT photo from one preemie mom to another! My i heart faces photo is #132 - preemie who was 36 wks at 3 lb 15 oz. His older brother (now 4) weighed just 1 lb 3 oz at 30wks! Love those preemies!