Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring

Ahhh, spring is around the corner. Can you feel it? I go out every morning to see if there are more green blades of grass, and to see if there are buds forming on my rose bushes. I have spring fever and CAN'T wait for it to arrive!!
Since we live in small town USA, everything is with in biking / walking distance. So we have taken advantage of the beautiful weather and have gone to the park on a few occasions. The park here is very nice, very clean, and very fun. The kiddos love the swings. It makes me want to purchase a swing set for them. Hmmmm  maybe the Easter Bunny should bring one. Anyways, these are a few pictures I took on our last outing to the park. I can't wait until the grass is green, the weather is a little warmer so that we can have a picnic dinner there!


 

ALSO donate to March of Dimes {HERE} 
and receive a discount on your photos session {HERE}

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Those are great pictures and your hubby is a dork! Looks like so much fun...glad you are enjoying your small town!