Thursday, March 17, 2011

A minute of silence please....

UGH do you see this:

Do you see the date? 2008...yes, I am now going on THREE years with out seeing my main man in concert!! In 2009 he was too good for Arizona, in 2010 he took a break (he did release a 3D Concert in movie theaters, but I'm not counting that) and finally, FINALLY he gets back to Arizona in 2011 and the stinkin' concert is on a SUNDAY!! 
YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!
I have told myself I'm not going, I didn't even turn on the computer the day the tickets went on sale to the fan club members, and then, last night was his first show of his 2011 concert tour......and yes, I have rationalized over a bazillion times why it would be okay to go see him on May 1st. I have even had my tickets on Ticketmaster all ready to purchase, but instead I closed the window and left the computer (mostly because if I can't be in the first 5 rows, there isn't any point to going...I'm a Kenny snob)!
I'M DYING HERE!!!
So, unless I win a $1000 anytime soon so that I can afford to see him in another city, this year, I will have to sit out, cry, and miss my sweet Kenny. My only hope is that his tour bus somehow breaks down in my tiny little town.

4 comments:

Blake and Martha said...

Maybe a miracle will happen and he will start a marathon for children's health and run through our town...Seems to be the BIG THING lately

Unknown said...

Did I ever tell you about the time Bruce & I went to the Anne Murray Fireside at the State Fair or when Vernon took Mandy to the Celene Dion Fireside??

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Listen my friend, I will look to see if/when he is in Colorado and you can come with me. Then you have free room and board as well as food...easy!!

Steph said...

Love your new header photo!