Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dying to go back

About this time last year, I was frantically working out the details to our trip to Washington DC. I am dying to go back. One of the places that I LOVED was Mount Vernon. I really didn't think I would, in fact, I almost cut it from our itinerary all together, but after some convincing from Tiffany and Steve, we went. This place ended up being my favorite part of the trip, and not because we got to see and old army buddy John there, but because it was beautiful and peaceful. It was a gorgeous day. The view of the Potomac river was breath taking, and it was just amazing!


the beautiful scene from the back yard

Ahh my favorite people! John, Aaron, Tiffany, Ashlee, and Elle. 

I want this to be my back porch
I need to win the lottery, because I need to go visit again!

2 comments:

Janet said...

What a beautiful place! No wonder Washington wanted to retire there. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Jessica said...

you almost have it has your back yard...see the Miss Tiff post...