Tuesday, June 19, 2007

3 Pounds




Last night I took Tiffany Browne over to see baby Tiffany one more time before she left to go back home. She was alert again and very content with Tiffany holding her. We found out that she weighs 3 lbs 1oz and that they were going to remove her IV because she really doesn't need it at this time. WOO HOO!!! It will be weird to hold her today without having to hold and worry about the IV tubes. Last night we celebrated her reaching 3lbs by going to Sonic and getting a hot fudge Sunday. When she hits 4lbs we are going to go out to dinner!!


After I took Tiffany and Gerrit to airport, I ran by the hospital to take some more milk for her, since she is almost to an ounce with her feedings. When I got to the nursery, she was getting a bath by her nurse because she had pooped all up her back! We got the pooping thing figured out!! So I got to help wash her up and get her all nice and clean for the day. She was so cute and looking around and enjoying her time in the water. When I took her out to dry her off, she got mad, I guess she is a future swimmer! She also is IV free!!! No more tiara in her head to give her nutrients, she is eating enough on her own.


I'm going to take Ashlee over this afternoon for her to see her and spend some time. Hopefully Ashlee will be good (ha ha ha - who am I joking?!) I also go back to work tomorrow - I don't want to, but I need to in order for us to keep insurance. Joy.

No comments: