Tuesday, August 28, 2007

4 Things


Stop tagging me by email - here ya go!

Job's I've had:
1. Ross Store
2. Walgreens
3. Allen Funeral Home
4. Empire Machinery


Fav Getaways:
1. Shower - calgon take me away!
2. Eagar / Snowflake
3. Linden
4. Payson

Movies I put on repeat:
1. Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure - totally my favorite - have it memorized
2. Steel Magnolias
3. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
4. Blazing Saddles


Guilty Pleasures:
1. Coke
2. Kroger brand Cheeze-its
3. Rootbeer floats
4. New Shoes


Places I've lived:
1. Mesa, Arizona
2. Snowflake, Arizona
3. Fart Hood, Texas (yes I meant to spell Fart - once you've been there, you'll understand)
4. Mesa, Arizona


Places I've Vacationed:
1. Utard
2. California
3. Georgia
4. Oklahoma


Favorite Foods:
1. Ned's Krazy Sub - ham & provolone, cold, white, everything but onions

2. Sushi - spicy tuna
3. My mom's spaghetti
4. Pete's Fish and Chips - crabettes

Websites I visit:
1. Slickdeals.net
2. My Family
3. Craigslist
4. Pinchingyourpennies.com

Happy moments:
1. Getting married to Aaron 10 yrs ago (you can stop vomiting now)
2. Seeing my children for the first time
3. Having Aaron home from Iraq
4. Bringing Tiffany home from the Hospital


4 people I am tagging:
Tiffany, Lorena, Holly, Breann

No comments: