Friday, August 24, 2007

Aye Aye Aye




(Click on the picture to enlarge it)

It has been one crazy week!! Last Friday we had a High School Musical 2 Party for Ashlee's 5th Birthday. I don't know about you - but this whole High School Musical thing is out of control!!! I had to go to 3 Wal-Marts to find the silly decorations! But all - in - all it was fun. The funny part was that when all the kids when upstairs to dress up during a commercial - they didn't come down for about 30 minutes - and the adult men a the party were sitting by each other, watching the movie like it was Star Wars or something. It was great!!
Life has been crazy. Tiffany weighs now 5lbs 4oz. She is finally putting on some weight - HURRAY! She is still having a few issues, but hopefully she will be a normal little girl. I finally can put newborn clothes on her - they are a tad big, but it's nice to see her in normal size clothes! I took her to get her pictures taken on Wednesday, and hopefully in the next 2 weeks they will email me the proofs and I can post them on here. I think they turned out cute - but I'm the mom so all pictures are cute!! We are going to bless her on September 2nd - so anyone who wishes to join us at Church - our ward starts at 8:30 am !!
Aaron and I will be married 10 years in 2 weeks, and I am having issues on what to buy him. Any suggestions that won't break the bank? Since I'm no longer working (oh yeah - I left Empire to stay at home with the chick-a-dees. This was a very hard thing for me to do since I loved my job and the people I worked with. I really am going to miss the big machines and all the people at Empire. The nice thing is that I left on a good note, so I can go back and visit without it being weird). Back to the subject - I need ideas to give Aaron for our 10th. Any suggestions??

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yea Sarah, you did it the header and all! It looks great. Um no ideas in the department of gifts, i'm so not good at deciding gifts, besides I have a b-day and anniversary coming up also that i have to find a gift for, good luck!