Friday, August 10, 2007

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy



Soo - I've been a tad crazy - sorry. I'm so excited that school starts on Monday - it truly is the most wonderful time of the year - having both girls in all day school - ahhh - music to my ears!!

Tiffany is doing okay - last Thursday her weight was 4lbs 8oz - today she is 4lbs 11oz. The doctor is not very happy with the lack of weight gain - so I now will basically feed her a special formula most of her feedings and only nurse her once or twice - total bummer. The formula is $15 a can - and it is a very small can - maybe 5 days worth - (she is getting to be expensive). We have another appointment next Friday - and if there isn't a better weight gain - she may have to go back into the hospital - so please pray she gets fat!!

Last weekend we went up to my in-law's cabin by Show Low - it was wonderful!! The weather was soo cool, and it was cloudy and it would rain on and off. There is nothing better than laying on the bed to take a nap, listening to the rain, and a cool breeze coming through the windows!! I would love to move up there. Tiffany seemed to sleep better there - she wasn't stuffy like she is down in the valley.

Besides the normal craziness of the day - life is good. I've started a small business - hopefully it will be good. I'm making little aprons that you wear while breastfeeding. I'm going to sell them on ebay and craigslist for $15 in hopes of making a little extra dough for Christmas! I'll take a picture of one and post it later.

Thanks for all of the love and support - please pray that Tiffany gets fat!!!!

P.S. While working on this blog - Ashlee got a piece of paper, held it over the candle I'm burning, and started it on fire - she then threw it in the trash to "hide it" and that's when I smelled smoke - and Elle came into the office screaming the trash was smoking - ARG - is it Monday yet???????????

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good to hear from you. Tell Tiff to stop being naughty and get fat, everybodys doin it! Hope all went well yesterday w/school starting! Your family is cute, and good luck w/the buisness thing.