Thursday, August 30, 2007

Three Months Old!!



Guess who is three months old today?!

Well, Tiffany went in today to get weighed and checked out. When they put her on the scale, she did her normal peeing, and when the weight popped up, I didn't believe it, so I made them do it again - sure enough the chunker is 6lbs 9oz and is 20inches long!! She is starting to get soooo big!! Last night I started boxing up some of the preemie clothes that are too small for her. Earlier this week I got out the newborn stuff and washed it and got it ready. I am excited that she will start to fit in normal size clothes!



My sister-in-law Amy had her baby Benjamin on the 19th - he and Tiffany were due the same day. He came into the world weighing over 9lbs - he is HUGE next to her.



The girls helped Aaron wash Uncle Gabe's car this week. (They were out of town and we babysat their car). It was sooo much fun to watch them splash around in the water and try to figure out a way to steal the hose from Aaron - they never did. Notice on our van that we have flip flops now for all the members of our family!! It took me going to a few Targets - but I finally found them!
The girls and Aaron started a garden earlier this year (a total BS job that we did one night to get them off our backs). We now have corn, watermelon, and cantaloupe growing in our back yard. Not to shabby for a "eh" project!


No comments: