Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm horrible at Christmas Cards

Okay, so I'm still working on getting the Christmas cards out, and I'm still working on getting family pictures - we're just crazy - so, in case I don't send out cards, and I don't get pictures, here is a video to show our year in review. Hope you like it. (And yes, it's the Pee Wee's Big Adventure song - would you expect anything less?!)

Oh -and a little update I guess (sheesh, this blog is so demanding). Tiffany is a whopping 13 lbs 2oz!! She is growing like a weed and unfortunately is now in infant physical therapy. She doesn't like to push up using her hands, I guess they are sensitive, so we have to do special tummy time therapy with a nice lady named Julia that comes to our home.

Ashlee and Elle are still loving school and are counting down the days until Christmas. They still think they should be able to open their gifts everyday after school, but of course, they don't get to.

Aaron still likes his job and really deserves a massive pay raise - like six figures (hint hint Ira) okay, not really, but I thought I would throw it out there. His company party is this Friday, and I'm actually going to leave all three girls with a babysitter that isn't mine or Aaron's mother - of course I will leave every emergency contact this side of the Mississippi!! YIKES!!

Okay now my confession - gulp - I'm going to Weight Watchers! There I've said it. Sheesh - that wasn't so bad! I've been going for 9 weeks and I've lost 11.4 pounds. Hurray me! I'm trying to hit my goal weight by the 4th of July. So - if you see me avoiding the yummy food you've made or bought - don't take it personal - I'm just trying to be skinnier than you!

Okay - that's all - carry on and have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so good! Your family is cute, funny and crazy. I guess that is what I should expect from you. Nice, with the Monkees. I actually heard them earlier today and thought of you. Can I say again that I love reading your blog! You go girl, on the weight watchers. I need to do that myself. I hope you do get skinner than everyone else. Merry Christmas. We will be in town for a few days, you should stop by my moms on Christmas.

Crissybug said...

What a fun slide show! I loved it. You guys really have had one heck of a year.

WooHoo! I hope that you can continue to lose weight. I have heard that weight watchers can do wonders! Good luck on your journey.