Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dear John

Dear Mr. Toilet (also known as the latrine, the crapper, the porcelain throne...etc),

As much as I enjoy your modern use and that you make doing business so much easier unlike living in other parts of the world, I must tell you that our little romance over the past several days needs to come to an end. I do believe you were not intended to have one's face in your seat three or four times and hour. It needs to end. This little bug that has made its way into my stomach believes that it's purpose is to be a match maker by bringing us together so much, however, it has made me despise you and the room that you occupy.

Please don't take offence to this letter, it's not you, it's me. I need a change of scenery. Being with you every second of the day has made me realize how much I need to clean my baseboards and how I desperately need to paint and decorate in that room.

I hope we can remain friends, I promise to visit, just not so often.

Love - Sarah

6 comments:

Angie said...

LOL YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! I WAS WAITING FOR THE "I'M PREGO PART" ;) HOPE YOU GET TO FEELING BETTER!!

Becca said...

that's funny. sorry you feel like crap!

Jessica said...

You crack me up! Let me know if you are up for chicken noodle soup...I think I have a can somewhere in my house ;P

Jaime said...

That's great! That sucks you are sick! I hate when you notice the dust on the baseboards though... UGH!

cdy said...

Hey Sarah, This is Carol Young, (use to work with you at Allens). I was just blogstocking and ran across yours. Its fun to see how things are going with you. Your girls are adorable. Sorry to hear you were sick, hope all is well.

Blake and Martha said...

Totally just came across your blog! Totally didn't know you are prego! Totally check out mine www.blakeandmartha.blogspot.com Sorry you are so sick :(