Thursday, October 2, 2008

Night Owl

So for those of you that don't know. I'm a night owl. I work at Wells Fargo at night processing checks. Why? Well for the almighty insurance. This is why:


Aaron's Work - $900 a month, $5000 deductible.


V.S.


Wells Fargo - $200 a month, $0 deductible. Only have to work 18 hours a week for insurance.

Which would you choose?!


I don't work Wednesdays - I asked for them off from the beginning so that I could have a break in the middle of the week, and because I have mutual that I go to. Since my body's clock is outta whack - Wednesdays are a crab shoot for me. I either stay up all night and go to bed around 3am - OR I fall asleep early in the night and wake up at 3am unable to go back to sleep. This time around - fell asleep early - woke up at 3am.

So here I am. It's actually 4:43am now. I have cleaned the kitchen, mopped the floor, and I have done some laundry. I actually love it in the morning, when the house is calm. There is something about the early morning air that makes me happy. I open our front door and let the cool fresh air in. It's nice.

On a side note:



Along with climbing everything in site - her new obsession is to sit in things. This is her latest adventure. She loves the drawers, toy basket, and the box from her diapers. Hours of fun right?!


Also - I hate this tree. If we could have one more big monsoon storm, I'm sure with the help of me and a rope, this puppy could be HIS-STOR-REE!! I hate this tree. All I want for Christmas is this tree gone, a wagon, and a Zune. Is it really too much to ask?!

Today's agenda includes - getting new tires on the van - gathering my stuff for weekend of sewing (I always do a project during conference. I just can't sit and watch, I have to do something else as well) and make some eggplant dinner Aaron had been dying for me to make. Why? Who knows.

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I didn't know that you work for Wells Fargo. I work for Harland Clarke the check printing company for your bank. It's nice to work in the middle of the night doing data entry I think the easiest job. Because you just have to show up and go home no drama.
I hope that you week gets better.

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

you are a nite owl! and it is allot easier to do house cleaning needs while every one is resting... so the nights you can't sleep you need to get a good book to read! aka Twilight! j/k had to throw it in...

Jessica said...

I will come make your tree disappear or atleast remove it from its vertical position - there might be lots of tree trimmings and stuff all over your yard but atleast the tree will be down :)