Sunday, February 8, 2009

Almost double digits

Isn't this an awesome picture? I took it at my parents house. I love how big her eyes are, and her little smirk on her face. It is one of my all time favorite pictures. FYI - This is Elle not Tiffany. Scary huh?

My sweet little Elle turned 9 yesterday. HOLY CRAP - she's 9. Scary thought. 7 more years 'till the driving and dating - and that scares me more!!

I am so glad she was sent to our family, my little red head who is filled with spitfire and is quick as a whip. I can't imagine my life without her. She has matured so much the past year and is one of the biggest helpers. Tiffany adores her, so I always feel comfortable leaving the kids with a babysitter because I know Elle with watch and mother Tiffany. I can't wait the 3 more years until I have a built in babysitter!!!


4 comments:

Jessica said...

I knew that was Elle! That picture is so cute! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Becca said...

Man she looks like Aaron in that picture. Oh-how I remember that day of her birth just like it was yesterday. It will forever be scared into my memory!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

Obviously you are lacking a little sleep. :) You actually have 7 years until she can drive and date.

Cute picture, though!

Janet said...

I could tell that was Elle too. I think it's a great picture! I hope you don't mind, I followed the link to your blog from the Sherwoods. Our blog is www.4amazingks.blogspot.com, if you're interested. We had a great time with your girls today! Thanks for letting them come over. ~Janet