Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Need One

So, I was surfing the web and decided that I need one of these bad boys. You know how much stuff I could get done with one of these bad boys?! Not only could I actually bike with my kids to school, and not have to worry about Tiffany riding on the handle bars and Abram falling off my shoulders as I biked down the street (I'm being sarcastic, please don't call CPS on me). Of course I find this bike the lovely week we are going to hit 115 degrees...none the less, I could use this at Christmas time when I deliver all my fancy homemade items (hardy har har) or when I just feel like taking a ride to QT or Sonic with Tiffany and Abram in tow.

OKAY- who am I kidding?! I want this bike so that I can ride in the bucket and Aaron can drag me around town.

side note : to my dear friend Janet, you totally could have used this bike to move.

ANYWHO - please click on the link to the right so that they see my blog is sending them some traffic and then I can be entered into a contest to win one. If I win, I promise to fill it up with water and take you for a ride around the block.

4 comments:

David and Stacey said...

just get a scooter...the feeling is so freeing with the wind running through your hair!

Jessica said...

HA! I want a ride in the back with water!

Janet said...

O.k. that is hilarious! I love that bike too. What is great is how crisp and clean the girl is in the add. We all know that after riding around especially with kids in tow we would be lucky to look like that. :) I will come to your blog every day and click on it a few times--I hope you win!

David and Stacey said...

ps really great lesson on Sunday, very cute! I loved it and the girls did too!