Friday, July 3, 2009

WOW


So Aaron and I went to Wicked last night. It was
A-MAY-ZING! Donna Vivino, as Elphaba and Katie Rose Clark as Glinda (reminded me of Cheri Oteri from SNL) were so much fun to watch on stage. I am DYING to go see it again. Aaron loved it just as much if not more than I did. Don't tell him this, but, his face was lit up with amusement during the show. Kinda like a kid in a candy shop. He's such a teenage little girl sometimes. All I'm going to say, is that I will never watch the movie The Wizard of Oz the same way again.
I do advise you to go see this and take your hubby too (or me)!!
Okay, I'm off to clean a little before the crazy 4th of July weekend. PARTY!!

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

We LOve Wicked too! After we saw it the first time, it was Mike who was pushing to see it the 2nd time. Absolutely amazing!!!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

We loved it too. Whenever I go see a play I always wonder why I don't do it more often.