Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY BROWNE!!




So it's my bestest friend's birthday today, and I would tell you how old she it, however, I can not count that high!!! I met Tiffany just a little over five years ago when she moved into our ward in Texas. Her husband Steve and Aaron were ward missionaries and had meetings together on Sunday. I was prego with Ashlee and Steve had asked us if we had someone to watch Elle while I was having Ashlee. We told him no and he volunteered Tiffany to watch her. So after having dinner with their family, and doing my own background check and finger print clearance, I decided that it would be okay. To be honest, my first impression of her was that she was a goody -two shooed molly mormon.

After I had Ashlee, she invited me over to hang out while Elle played with her kids. We were in her kitchen and she was drinking a Vanilla Coke. That's when I decided that we could be real friends. We were so much alike, and since I got a discount on tithing for being her friend, I decided it would be okay to be best friends.

I love Tiffany for many things, not just because she makes the worlds best Sushi,

Or because she would cook my family dinner while I cleaned her house (I hate to cook, she hates to clean, perfect match), or because we have a mutual understanding that it is okay to purchase gifts for each other and not mail them for at least a year. (Yeah her gift from last year is still in my room - maybe by Christmas).


Or even for the fact that she is such an animal lover. Mostly of cross eyed cats!




I love her because she has wicked Bedazzler skills.


The woman can bling bling up anything and make it look smokin white trash hot!! She really should start her own line of clothing, from picture frames, to underwear, to even black tight shirts, you name it she can do it. Like I said, wicked mad skills!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA FRIEND!!

1 comment:

~aileen~jaron~ said...

Hey sarah, your blog is looking SUPER Festive. Do you do your own Templates....help me figure it out. i have tried and failed. thanks. leeneygrl@hotmail.com. Email me and we can chat. bye girlfriend :) !!!