Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Prematurity Awareness Day

The month of November is Prematurity Awareness Month, and today is Prematurity Awareness Day. In case you care. Over the next few months, I'm going to be bugging everyone to help donate or join our March of Dimes team. Tubular Team Tiff (get it - all the tubes she had at birth - okay corny, maybe I'll change it now that I think about it). The walk will be in March and we are hoping to raise a boat load to thank them for everything that the did for our family. They are a total blessing!!

Little Miss Tiffany is amazing! She has developed quite a personality. She also has discovered her voice. She loves to talk, especially at 6am when she knows that at anytime Papa will be getting up to get ready for work. I guess she feels he needs a wake up call. She also loves my dad. Just the sound of his voice, even if she doesn't have him in sight, makes her smile. Yesterday we were at my parents and my brother Michael took her downstairs to see my dad, when Michael started to bring her back up stairs, she started to cry, I mean, full on cry, so Michael took her back downstairs, when she saw grandpa she stopped. It was rather funny.

Aaron and her have a little trick, I need to have Aaron load the video of it to the computer so you can see it - he balances her. She sits in his palm and he holds her up and she sits up and balances and laughs. She loves it - it is really amazing to me that someone who was sooo small, and I could never picture getting big, has grown sooo much!!


Side note - my friend emailed me this video - you really need to take 6 minutes and shut out the outside world and watch it. It is amazing. It really has made me appreciate my kiddos!

http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons

No comments: