Friday, November 2, 2007

My Halloween Blog


Monkey Monkey

Sleeping Beauty

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Flavor Flav

We had a great Halloween - the girls only wanted to trick or treat for about a half an hour - much to Aaron and Michael's (Flavor Flav - aka - my bro) dismay - they wanted a ton of candy. I spent the evening out in my parents front yard with monkey girl roasting marshmallows over their fire pit. It was nice - a tad warm - but nice. Is it me or has the number of trick or treaters gone down? Maybe they all just have moved out to Johnson Ranch. I hope you all had a happy halloweenie!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute Sarah. They all look great! I love the Monkey girl, she is precious!

Sara! said...

Okay, last night I typed a REALLY long comment and then blogger did the equivalent of flipping me off, it crashed and wouldn't post. SO, the just of it was, super cute family! I want to roast marshmallows, and I'm now "Sara P." and whenever that usage of my name comes up, I think, "I don't have to," due to your witty retort when your name was called in PE in grades 7-10. That's all.