Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Elle's Baptism

So, I guess I should get my fanny in gear and post the pictures from Elle's baptism.
This is the curly hair she wanted before she got baptized. (To be honest, she looks different all dressed up and fancy looking)

Aaron and her sick of me taking so many pictures of them

The cool straight hair after she got dunked.
I still can't believe that I have an 8 year old. It makes me feel old. She has been such a great helper around the house, especially with Tiffany. Tiffany loves her. When ever she sees her, she squeals and starts kicking. It really is cute.

3 comments:

Crissybug said...

Congrats. It is amazing at how fast they grow. I know my little boys baptism seems so far away, but I am sure it will come much faster than expected.

Elle looks beautiful, and I am glad she had such a great day.

Browne Towne said...

I love, love, stinkin LOVE Arron's army tie!!!

Browne Towne said...

Sorry, I spelled Aaron's name wrong, I was thinkin it didn't look right!!