Monday, February 11, 2008

TAG - Thanks Joan

TAG
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people, and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago I was.....
A newlywed and planning a trip to Six Flags with Stephanie and Cory for Aaron's birthday. You'll have to ask Stephanie about her speeding ticket.


5 things on my to do list today
Go to Wal*Mart, Do the dishes, Clean the backyard, work on Young Women's stuff, junk out van

Things I would do if I became a Billionaire
Pay off Tiffany, then purchase my dream suburban!!
Then, purchase my father a plane so he can finally get his pilot's license and fly.
I then would purchase my bishop's house because it's beautiful, and then help out those in the family that I like with any financial needs.
(under my breath - boob job, tummy tuck, and liposuction).
I also would purchase the funeral homes in the White Mountains and put my friend Scott in charge of running them. (Don't worry Scott, you'll make a three digit salary).

3 of my bad habits
**Making Lists - I have to make a list for everything. I think it's my way of dealing with stress.
**OCD. I clean everything, and I have to have everything just perfect or I can't sleep. I'm not as bad as Monk, but I'm pretty close.
**Diet Coke - enough said.

5 places I've lived
Mesa, Arizona
Gilbert, Arizona
Killeen, Texas
Fort Hood, Texas
SLC, Utah
(I was one of those kids who was shipped away for the summers)


5 jobs I've had
**Home executive (doesn't pay enough)
**Ross Dress for Less
**Walgreens Health Care Plus (mail order pharmacy)
**Funeral Home (loved it, and sometimes miss is. I start school in August to get my Funeral Director's license)
**Empire Machinery - big machines, strong men, enough said
.

Things most people don't know about me....
**I can ride a unicycle
**I have OCD
**I married the boy next door
** I know all the songs and choreography to High School Musical 1 and 2 - and the Wiggles (it's great workout by the way)
I Tag : Stephanie, Lorena, and Tiffany Browne

No comments: