Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MOD Monday (Tuesday edition)

Ever since I started working again, I have fallen behind on so many things - this blog being one of them. So here is my March of Dimes Monday - the Tuesday Edition (I'm sure this will be the first of may Tuesday Editions)
Today boys and girls - instead of giving you scary statistics and sad stories, I'm going to ask for your help. Now that the weather is nice, and spring fever is in the air, I am asking you to junk out your house and donate your items to my friend Breann and I. We both are heading up fundraisers in April. (Hers is for Cystic Fibrosis). Anyways - we are going to throw a yard sale and split any money raised for our teams. I need to find a calendar and set a date, but any items you are willing to part with, would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to drive to your location and retrieve them. Just send me a little note on here, or email me at armywife1cav@yahoo.com
THANKS!!!

No comments: